Nola Kate

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fast Forward to 10 Months old...





Long time and no updates....

First please accept my most humble apology for the lack of updates. Last post...Nola was 3 months old...Nola is now 10 months old.

Here's a quick recap of our life story over the last few months. We sold our house in AL. Nola and I spent 2 months in GA while Greg finished his time at Harley in AL. Greg and Harry moved to Arizona on July 26. Nola and I moved to Arizona on July 3. We bought our new home on June 30 and moved in on July 7.

Nola has been amazing through the whole process and Greg and I are really lucky to have received such a great kid! She's so easy going. Above are a few pics of our home and Nola. I hope to do a better job at documenting our adventures of the Wild Wild West!

No comments: